Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Gifts Make Things Wonderful


There are many people who think they know each and everything. There are many who think they know a lot of it. There are many who literally know and accept that they know nothing. There are so many things in the world that we hardly know anything at all. Recently I experienced how a Sending Gifts to India can convert a dreadful situation into happy moments.

It was my marriage anniversary last week. My wife at home in India while I was in London on a business trip. The time I left India I knew the date and was damn sure that I would return on time. But somehow the deal got postponed and I had to extend my stay further for another week. The work related stress made me forget everything else. My wife knew I was going to stay away for another week but she didn’t utter a single word from her mouth. Perhaps she was expecting me to do something for both of us. But unfortunately I couldn’t do anything. I had even forgotten the date.

I woke up to the fact only when one of my friends called to wish me a very happy marriage anniversary. Oh My God! I felt the earth moved under my feet. I was left with nothing but to curse myself. I couldn’t even dare to call her. But thank god, my friend suggested me the solution. I ordered an online gift to India immediately from my lappy and chose express delivery option. The gift got delivered at my home first thing in the morning. I was now only expecting her call and it came with a lot of lovely chirpings. This online Gift to India saved my life that day.


Visit: http://www.gujaratgifts.com/gifts-by-occasion/romantic-gifts.html