Thursday, August 16, 2012

Gifts to India can be mean and funky!


Do you want to send mean, naughty, or funky Gifts to India? Try sending personalized Indian gifts online at Gujarat Gifts. Here are my ideas to get even with an ex-boyfriend, a naughty idiotic younger brother, and spill my heart to a boss who is a meanie and a bully – smoothly and without getting into a fight:
 

  • If I want to do it right, I would send a strawberry cake to a girl and a dark chocolate cake to a guy. But do it differently and you may smack them in a way that they may even say ‘Thank you’ to you. Send this five-star strawberry Cakes to India your wimpy ex-boyfriend or this sinful chocolate truffle cake to your whip-wielding evil-witch female boss and let them wonder whether it’s a treat or a taunt.
  • If my friends and family back in India mention gifts from America once more, I am going to send them this American Dalmoth. Since Gujarat Gifts offers the facility of sending a free greeting card along with any of the Online Gifts to India, I will make it a point to mention that this ‘American’ dalmoth is indeed the most special thing I could find for them online. What do you say?
  • I am closely following Devon ke Dev: Mahadev these days and in the serial, the demon-king Tarkasur has a lean and cunning advisor called Chakri in it. Dedicated to him is this Chakari, which I would love to send to anyone who loves to incite troubles and instigate family wars.
  • Last but not the least, this Khatta-Meetha namkeen from Bikaji will be my gift for my brand new bhabhis, who are fun and cool to be with.